Headed Anywhere is an Adventure Travel and Lifestyle site focusing on the travels of Daina and her partner, travel related topics, local exploration (currently based in San Diego) and our daily lives. We love to travel and share adventures with others. This site shares those experiences in order to provide insight and tips on various destinations to our audience.
We are open to sponsorship, partnerships, brand collaborations and advertising with companies that have the same values as us.
The following is what you can expect from my work and my site:
- We commit to providing trustworthy tips and advice.
- We commit to providing beautiful photography to readers to better demonstrate our experiences.
- We fully disclose the relationships, as well as the agreements that may have been made for the purpose of a post, review or guide.
- We provide full disclosure about any free products or services we receive in order to be transparent to readers for the decisions they make.
- We do not offer free consultation or advice.
- We accept tickets and free admission to venues and events for review purposes.
- Posts and Reviews are our personal opinions, good or bad, based on our experiences.
Feel free to contact us via email for info on advertising and sponsorship opportunities at headedanywheretravel[at]gmail.com.
Thank you for reading!
All images and content are copyrighted and belong to Daina – Headed Anywhere unless otherwise noted. If you see a photo you would like to share, please link back to the blog post and credit me.
I make every effort to credit photos, videos and websites – if I have inadvertently posted yours without the proper credits, please contact me at headedanywheretravel[at]gmail.com and I will add the source or remove the content.
Thanks so much! If you have any questions, please contact me through email!
**This and all other content on this site provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. Although we strive to provide the most accurate and fairest information and opinions, we do not guarantee it. Please refer to multiple sources of information before traveling or making any purchases.**